The Department of Tourism is seeking active participation regarding consultation workshops on the Tourism Transformation Strategy.
The purpose of these workshops is to:
- Develop and accelerate transformation in the tourism sector.
- Facilitate integrated and industry-wide processes to catalyse transformation.
- Point out clear and targeted actions for transforming the sector beyond compliance with the amended Tourism B-BBEE Code gazetted on 20 November 2015.
Click on your specific province below to download your own personal invitation
|Eastern Cape||08 November 2018||Port Elizabeth||Garden Court Kings Beach|
|Freestate||14 November 2018||Bloemfontein||BON Hotel|
|Gauteng||20 November 2018||Johannesburg||Emperor’s Palace|
|Western Cape||23 November 2018||Cape Town||Cape Town Lodge Hotel and Conference Centre|
Click here to access the draft strategy and RSVP below.
Written comments and inputs can be submitted no later than 30 November 2018 to the Department of Tourism by either:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Private Bag X424, PRETORIA, 0001 or
- Hand delivery: 17 Trevenna Street, Tourism House, Sunnyside, PRETORIA, 0001
For enquiries, please contact Ms Nontokozo Msane on (012) 444 6341